E1

Friday, October 19, 2012

Sunoco station in michigan

John, This happened to me today.
   I went to buy a pack of smokes today and was told by the gas station attendant that HE HAD to swipe my drivers license into the register to prove I was old enough to buy them. (I'm 51) new policy he said.  I thought I had heard him wrong and asked what he had just said ? Then he repeated it again.Without even thinking I threw the pack at him and said " Its none of their f...ing business what I buy or where I buy it" Then picked up my money and walked out.

Has anyone else ever mentioned anything like this? I was so ticked off about this and still am. They used to just ask to see i.d. now they want to swipe it so they can record what you smoke, drink. The station was a sunoco station on Telegraph road just south of Flat Rock, mi. I will push my car to the next station before I stop there again. Post if you like

Regards, Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment